No Travel Video Conferencing
The Northwest AHEC Live Video Conferencing Connects learning to
Northwest AHE offers a no-travel option for many scheduled events. Some events connect enterprise-level, room-based video conference systems to consumer desktop and mobile devices so you may engage in live classroom events at your desktop, laptop, or mobile device wherever you may be (along with your good Internet connection).
Once registered for one of our no travel events, you will be sent connection link and meeting information with your confirmation. Generally, connection to the event will open within 15 minutes prior to the event start time.
Ready to join a “No Travel” event? Here are some tips prior to participating:
- First time joining a Blue Jeans Video Meeting? Test your video connection? http://bluejeans.com/111
- Using a mobile device (iOS or Android)? Download the app here: http://bluejeans.com/mobile
- Please test your camera, speakers/headphones, and microphone PRIOR to your scheduled event.
- You will need a strong broadband connection for best results during the event.
- Alternate telephone numbers will be provided in case backup is needed.
- Please identify yourself in the prompted window when joining an event. this will ensure your participation is recorded for any available CE credit.
- Familiarize yourself with the conference interface and learn how to: mute/unmute your microphone; enter questions/comments in the chat area; and general navigation.
We look forward to "seeing" you at a future Northwest AHEC event!